Upgrade From Basic To Advanced
Can I upgrade from Basic to the Advanced plan?
Yes, you can upgrade from Basic to Advanced anytime since we'll refund the prorated amount and start a new billing period.
When you upgrade from Basic to Advanced:
- We will refund the prorated amount of Basic Plan.
- We will charge the Advanced plan and reset the quota.
Here is an example:
- After 10 days, you want to upgrade to the Advanced plan.
- In this case, we refund ⅓ of $4.99, which is $3.49, and charge $24.99.
- The new subtitle translation quota will be 100 and the billing start date is reset.
Upgrade from Basic / Advanced to Enterprise
Can I upgrade from Basic / Advanced to Enterprise?
Yes, you can upgrade from Basic/Advanced to the Enterprise plan since we'll refund the prorated amount and start the new billing period.
When you upgrade from Basic/Advanced to Enterprise:
- We will refund the prorated amount of the current plan.
- We will charge the Enterprise plan.
- Please email us to email@example.com to upgrade your plan to Enterprise.
Downgrade from higher plan to lower plan
Can I downgrade from the higher plan to lower plan?
Yes, however, downgrading from Advanced to Basic requires waiting until the end of the billing cycle after the auto payment is turned off.
Cancel the account
Can I cancel my account?
Yes, however, when you want to close the account, we don't refund any remaining amount and you can keep using the service until the end of the billing cycle.